Tuesday 15 December 2015

Well, I've added the final page on how I insulated my oven - check it out here. I hope you find this page and all the other information provided useful and inspiring. Please contact me with any comments of questions you might have, or share images and ideas from your own brick oven projects.

The sad news is we've since sold the house and moved! Our new place also has a brick oven, but it has some serious design flaws. So stand by for my pizza oven makeover blog - coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. What design flaws are you talking about? Is it inconvenient or its not properly insulated? In this uuni 3 review they're implying that manufactured pizza ovens aren't as good as homemade ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oven service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/oven-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Oven Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for oven service in Dubai.
    1633068401317-7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I have my base done and am about to start the dome out of solid house bricks. Your site has given me a lot of confidence - and also helped me avoid buying too many bricks ;o)

    So, 6 years later, how has your oven held up? Thanks

    ReplyDelete